Third International Conference of
the German Cognitive Linguistics Association (GCLA-08/DGKL-08)
Leipzig, Germany, September 25 - 27, 2008
- new: The Fourth International Conference of the German Cognitive Linguistics Association will be held from October 7-9, 2010 at the University of Bremen.
- Conference Programme as PDF for download
- Conference Programme online, July 10, 2008
- Registration is open. Please use our online registration form to register to the conference. Information concerning travel and accommodation can be found here.
- Preliminary Programme, June 10, 2008
- List of accepted Papers and Posters, May 8, 2008
- Programme for Theme session "Prototypicality, Gradience and Fuzziness in Cognitive Linguistics", May 2008
- Final version of abstracts: April 30, 2008
- Notification of acceptance, March 25, 2008
- Programme Committee, March 2008
- We regret to inform you that – due to lack of funding – the Tutorial - Introductory course to Cognitive Linguistics planned for the day preceding the conference cannot be provided.
- Programme for Theme session "A Comprehensive Cognitive Approach to Lexicology", March 2008
- Local Organizing Committee, February 2008
- Programme for Theme session "Re-Constructing Meaning: Cognitive Linguistics in the Second Language Classroom", January 2008
- Theme sessions specified, December 7, 2007
- Last call for papers, December 2007
- Deadline for paper and poster submissions extended: December 31, 2007
- E-mail address for abstract submission: gcla08 AT uni-leipzig.de