"Languages Build Bridges"
Our summer language course “Languages Build Bridges” is geared to students from all over the world who want to learn the language together and experience a lot while training the German language.
Besides language lessons, phonetics exercises and on-site research, we offer various cultural and leisure activities, as well as weekend excursions.
After work, various cafés in the city, spacious parks and beautiful lakes make for easy enjoyment of the summer time.
Our summer language courses “Languages Build Bridges” are aimed at …
- Those who want to use their summer break to deepen and extend their command of German in a place where German is spoken as the mother tongue.
- Those who want to combine intensive language learning with increasing their knowledge of Germany.
- Those who want to get to know Germany, in particular Saxony and Leipzig, and who want to learn more about the people of Germany and their way of life.
- Those who are cosmopolitans and look forward to meeting learners of German from other countries.
- Those who are at least 18 years old and have a basic level proficiency of German (min. 100 lessons).
Of course we will also assist you by arranging your accommodation at the student residence halls of the University of Leipzig.
- June 8th
2013 Summer language course A (Program)
- July 6th
2013 Summer language course B (Program)
- August 10th
2013 Summer language course C (Program)
August 14th - September 7th 2013 Summer language course D (Program)
The course fees are € 695,-