Job Description: Public Relations Intern
Who we are: ICO Partners Ltd., a small but fast-growing online games services consultancy and media relations agency based in Brighton in the UK.
Who we need: A flexible, confident and motivated student in the field of Media Relations. Passion for online games a plus!
Skills and requirements:
- Student or recent graduate of a university public relations, marketing, advertising or related programme
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Sound judgement in dealing with media
- Ability to work with and analyse data
- Fluent in English, another European language a plus
- Interest and knowledge of online gaming is a plus
- Developing and updating media lists and contact databases
- Collecting and organising press coverage and preparing related summary reports
- Assisting with media event planning: booking meetings, press tours and other activities
- Working with vendors and service providers to support projects
- Organising reference materials
- Assisting with market research projects
- Participating in product testing as required
The role may also involve drafting basic PR messaging including news releases, media alerts and fact sheets.
This internship will be compensated depending on the profile of the intern, duration of the internship, etc.
Location : Brighton, UK
Reports to: PR and Marketing Manager
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week