Springstar supports Fab:
Fab is design. We love beauty and aesthetics and want to bring our findings to the homes of our members as fast as possible, online direct – in Germany, Europe and the world. Our motto: Smile, you´re designed to!
As the fastest growing e-commerce company in 2011 it took us only 9 months to fascinate more than 4 million members with our design products. In 2012 we intend to continue our growth and to add new chapters to our success story. For this reason, we are constantly looking for new talent to make our team even stronger.
- You will gain comprehensive experience of financial operations, from day-to-day-tasks through to financial statement preparation and involvement in international projects
- You will start your career with us – some of your tasks will include:
- Operational transactions
- General finance administration
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- Participation in various projects
- The position will develop into a junior accountant role
What You Should Offer:
- Completed training in accounting studies or an apprenticeship in finance or banking
- An understanding of financial accounting fundamentals
- Experience in MS Excel
- An ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written German and English skills
- Flexibility to work in a change driven, entrepreneurial environment
At Fab.de, you will have the chance to…
- Take on responsibility, be challenged, and to develop as the organisation continues to rapidly grow.
- Utilise your strengths, supporting Fab’s growth
- Be part of something bigger – bringing design into the online world
- Experience a great working atmosphere and work together with some of the most talented people in the world
- And don’t forget: make people smile!