The equipment (NMR and EPR) is also used by the members of the
Magnetic Resonance Center Leipzig
All of the NMR- Spektrometers are deticated to measure solid state spectra. Therefore they share the following properties:
Members of our research group also have the opportunity
to measure NMR spectra using the following equipment:
- We use wide bore superconducting magnets. That means
the diameter of the probehead is 89 mm.
- Every Spectrometer has at least 2 channels to produce strong RF-pulses (more than 1000 W)
- To see broadband spectra very fast analog digital converters are used.
- Magic Angel Spinning (MAS) is possible to simplify
- Single crystal samples can be rotated perpendicularly to the static magnetic field in goniometer probeherads.
- NMR mesurements in a wide temperature region ( 4.2
K to 410K ) are possible (using different probeheads)
- Modern 2 or 3 dimensional techniques of solid-state-NMR can be applied
- We use NMR equipment from Bruker Corp..
NMR equipment is also produced by Varian and Jeol
AVANCE 600 (HR-MAS) Prof. Dr. Berger
AVANCE 750 (TU München) Prof. Dr. Kessler