NEWS & EVENTS
Find out the latest news from our school. Learn more about the new projects, grants, talks, PhD defences, and latest publications.
- RAL Competence School 2021/22 starts in October with workshops for doctoral researchers and postdocs
- ERC Starting Grant for Dr Stassart and the Department of Neuropathology at Leipzig University Hospital
- ERC Consolidator Grant grant for Prof. Hallermann and Carl Ludwig Institute for Physiology
02.07.2021 13:00 Doctoral thesis defence at the Faculty of Life Sciences;
01.07.2021 17:00 Online talk organized by the CLI: Robert Renden, University of Nevada, Reno, USA "Bioenergetics of presynaptic function at the calyx of Held";
25.06.2021 13:00 Doctoral thesis defence at the Faculty of Life Sciences;
24.06.2021 15:30 Online Mind Meeting talk organized by the MPI CBS: Matthew Rushworth, Oxford University, UK "Activation and disruption of a neural network for learning choice values and for making novel decisions";
- 10.06.2021 15:30 Doctoral thesis defences at the Faculty of Medicine;
- 03.06.2021 15:30 Online Mind Meeting talk organized by the MPI CBS: John Duncan, University of Cambridge, UK "Integrated intelligence from distributed brain function".