The course is a general introduction to the basics of project management as it is used in business and academia.
It focuses on planning methods and tools but also features common analysis methods and other important parts of project management. You won’t see all techniques that are out there or hear golden rules, but you will get to know the pros and cons of different procedures and develop a well grounded understanding of project management. The covered techniques will be presented in a way that students can connect them to their own experience and challenges. These techniques are practiced hands-on, which can result in an individual planning of one your own projects, e.g. a master thesis.
Following components will be covered:
- Project preparation incl. stakeholder and risk analysis
- Classical planning incl. Gantt chart and critical path method
- Agile techniques including Kanban and Scrum
- Interplay of quality, time and financial planning
The workshop takes place in English.
- Please register in advance via TOOL or via Email. You will receive the access information via Email.
If a course in the TOOL portal is fully booked, you are welcome to be put on the waiting list. Just send us an email!
Career Service for Internationals