- For the time being, the University buildings will remain open to members of the University community, but they will be closed to the general public (external visitors and guests).
Libraries: libraries will remain open for the time being in compliance with the rigorous coronavirus protection rules already in force. Their opening hours will be adjusted according to the situation. Further information
- Please note the current rules on working from home, which apply in full. Our most important goal is to ensure the continued operation of the University. After each employee has submitted their own application, their direct superior will decide on the extent to which they should work from home.
- Face-to-face teaching in small groups is still possible, also and especially in the context of hybrid teaching. Teaching will of course continue, making full use of digital options.
- Students who attend classes in person are required to wear their face covering until they reach their seat – where the necessary social distancing requirements must be observed.
- The computer pools in the Neues Seminargebäude and the lecture hall building on the Augustusplatz campus will be closed. The PC pools in the Neues Augusteum (2nd floor) are open Monday to Friday from 9am until 3pm. University staff and security guards will conduct regular checks to ensure compliance with the Hygiene and Infectious Disease Concept. Other pools may remain open if the faculties ensure local checks.
- Strict and complete contact tracing must be implemented for all staff and students. Please refer to the contact tracing page for more details.
Created by: Carsten Heckmann