The Studentenwerk Leipzig has compiled an overview of the general rules of conduct for all our refectories and cafés and kindly asks you to observe them for your own protection:
- Pay with your Mensa card or student ID card. Cash payment is not possible. Make sure in advance that there is enough credit on your card. Our tip: Use AutoLoad!
- Do not enter our refectories/cafés if you have symptoms.
- Wash or disinfect your hands before entering the refectories/cafés.
- Observe the usual rules on coughing and sneezing.
- When entering and leaving the refectories/cafés (e.g. returning your tray), please always wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from other people at all times – both at the serving counter and in the dining hall. Floor markings will help you.
- At the self-service counter, please only touch what you actually intend to buy.
- Please dine only using the designated tables and chairs and do not change the seating arrangements.
- Keep your stay in the refectories/cafés as short as possible.
You will find these rules of conduct as well as other coronavirus-related information in connection with our refectories and cafés on the Studentenwerk Leipzig website: WWW.STUDENTENWERK-LEIPZIG.DE.