Monday to Friday: 7am until 10pm
Saturday: 7am until 3pm
Which areas will be open to the public?
- The Paulinum and the Kustodie’s exhibition space will remain closed. One exception to this rule is the University’s church service at 11am every Sunday.
- Some parts of the Augustusplatz campus will be closed for inspections from 31 August until 12 September 2020. The church service on Sunday, 6 September 2020 will take place at St. Nicholas’s and begin at 10am.
- The lecture hall building and the Neues Seminargebäude will remain closed until the beginning of the winter semester. The same applies to the computer pools in these areas.
- The bicycle garage beneath the Paulinum will reopen.
- Access to the Augusteum will be possible both through the doors on the Leibniz Forum and the doors to Augustusplatz.
This arrangement is subject to the standard safety and hygiene regulations applicable both at and outside Leipzig University. This decision does not affect the buildings on the Augustusplatz campus.