- Once your UniCard has been printed, an email will be sent to your student email address.
- Your student ID will then be sent by post to the address you have stored in AlmaWeb.
- Please make sure that the address you have stored in AlmaWeb is current and complete!
- If you do not then receive your UniCard within 14 days, please contact the UniCard service point by email.
- Please note that we can only send your UniCard to an address within Germany and not abroad. If you do not have a current address in Germany when we print your UniCard, please email us to let us know your address in Germany as soon as possible after your arrival.
Your personalised UniCard is the last step on your path to formally starting your studies. You will receive your student card when you have submitted all your documents, transferred the semester fee and the UniCard fee, and uploaded your passport photo.