At Leipzig University there is the following representation of interests for employees:
In accordance with section 5(1) of the Service Agreement on Conflict Resolution in the Workplace - DV Konfliktlösung (Service Agreement between the Saxon State Ministry of Science and Art (SMWK) and the Main Staff Council (HPR)), the Staff Council shall appoint contact persons from among its members to work towards conflict resolution in the workplace within the framework of the tasks of the Staff Council.
The Leipzig University has appointed Mr Jörg Graf (Hochschulbereich) and Dr Thomas M. Goerlich (Faculty of Medicine) as contact persons for addiction issues. They thus act as contact persons in questions of addiction prevention, addiction support, reintegration and aftercare for affected employees and superiors at Leipzig University.
Links to other representations, institutions, legislations
- Commissioners and representatives of Leipzig University
- Main Staff Council at the Ministry (SMWK) - in German (opens in a new tab)
- Main Youth and Trainee Representation - in German (opens in a new tab)
- Main Representation of Severely Disabled Persons - in German (opens in a new tab)
- Legal/administrative regulations of Saxony (REVOSax) - in German (opens in a new tab)
- Administrative regulations on the internet (juris) - in German (opens in a new tab)
- Office for Equality, Diversity and Family Affairs (opens in a new tab)
- Information portal: Sexualised Discrimination and Violence (opens in a new tab)