It makes sense to start thinking about career opportunities while you’re still at university. There are many options for this. Do you want to start working or continue studying? What about a doctorate? But where can you make the right contacts? Which professions are suitable for your degree? And where can you find guidance and support? We would like to accompany you on your next or your first steps into professional life.
Guidance from the Career Service
- is open-ended, voluntary and client-oriented.
- is understood as professional support for orientation in questions concerning career entry, which is based on social science theories and profound experiential knowledge in the areas of interaction and interviewing.
- offers information for the transition from study to professional life.
- focuses on the questions and needs of those seeking advice.
- strengthens the self-competence of those seeking advice; it does not take decisions away from those seeking advice.
We can support you in all questions concerning the application process and new careers and help you to compile and draft your application documents.
We also offer international students additional information on employment law if they wish to start a career in Germany as well as assistance with making contact with German employers.